- HOW DO I?
- WESTFIELD HISTORY
This club is for students entering grade 5 and younger.
Keep track of the reading you do on your Summer Reading Log!
- Color in one space every DAY that you read or are read to for at least 15 minutes. For each space you have colored in, you will earn one (1) raffle ticket. Raffle tickets may be put towards weekly and/or grand prize drawings.
- Every time you color in seven (7) spaces, you will be able to choose a prize. (Days of reading do not have to be in a row.)
- After coloring 21 spaces, you will receive a special certificate, and a ballot to vote on what color some of the librarians will dye their hair if we reach 1,000 registered participants in the kids & young adult reading clubs. (Days of reading do not have to be in a row.)
- For each visit you make to the library, you will be able to put a dot sticker on the Summer Reading Club Mosaic.
OTHER WAYS TO EARN RAFFLE TICKETS:
- Earn one (1) raffle ticket when you check out an item using your library card (one ticket per day).
- Earn one (1) raffle ticket when you complete a special activity on the Summer Activity Calendar.
- Earn one (1) raffle ticket when you find the picture of the Rocket Ship or the Black Squirrel that are hiding in the library. (Maximum two (2) raffle tickets every day.)
- Earn one (1) raffle ticket when you bring in a non-perishable food item to donate to the Westfield Food Pantry (one ticket per day for items that expire after August 2014).
- If you lose your reading log, you must start over. The library does not keep a record of the reading you have done.
- Weekly Raffle Prize Drawings are held on Fridays at 9:00 a.m. You do not have to be present to win.
- The Final Raffle Prize Drawing will be Monday, August 11th.
Click the above image to access TumbleBookCloud Jr.