HOW DO I?
Use a Public Meeting Room
Meeting Room Reservation Policy
Meeting Room Application
Meeting Rooms and Fees
- Florence Rand Lang Auditorium Maximum capacity: 125 people. Theatre-style risers, air-conditioned, large projection screen, convenient to public restrooms and main lobby.
- Jasper Rand Art Museum Maximum capacity: 75 people. Large, airy museum gallery space just off the main lobby.
- Elizabeth Stewart Reed Room Maximum capacity: 60 people. Elegant setting with comfortable lounge seating, convenient to main lobby.
- Boys & Girls Library Activity Room Maximum capacity: 50 people. Modern projection and sound equipment available; handicapped-accessible restroom adjoining the room, sink available in the room.
- Committee Room Maximum capacity: 35 people. Classroom style, with white boards, convenient to public restrooms and vending machine.
- Milton Burrall Whitney Study Maximum capacity: 30 people. For use after 5 p.m., please speak with the Director Historic wing of the Fowler-Gillett Homestead (circa 1838), boardroom style meeting room can be set up for small meetings and presentations, private restroom off the hallway.
Wireless high-speed Internet service is available in all public meeting rooms, as well as portable audiovisual equipment.
Fee applies in most cases. For more information, please contact the Athenaeum’s Reference and Information Services staff at (413) 562-0716.
Private Events Policy