HOW DO I?
Get a Library Card
How to Get a Library Card
- Adults must present a photo ID that includes current address. A piece of mail with your current address is required in addition to photo ID if curent address is not shown photo ID.
- Students ages 13-17 may present student picture ID and piece of mail (or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who has required IDs)
- Children 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who has required IDs
- Temporary Residents must present photo ID and another form of ID. College and University students must present Massachusetts College or University ID
- A current library card is required to check out library materials or request items from other libraries
- Cards issued by non-academic C/W MARS libraries may be used at the Westfield Athenaeum
- Replacement cards $2. You must present photo ID
- Library cards are non-transferable
Westfield State University Library Cards
- Joseph B. Ely Library at Westfield State University provides limited borrowing privilges to Westfield Athenaeum library card holders.