ABOUT THE LIBRARY
January 21, 2015
Location: ADULT CIRCULATION
20 hours per week
M-Th: 4pm-8pm; Sat 1pm-5pm
Re-shelves and maintains library materials in the adult section of the library and performs other tasks to keep the adult collections accessible and in order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Re-shelves and maintains library material in the adult section of the library. Materials include, but are not limited to: Nonfiction books, fiction books, audio books, DVD’s, music CD’s, periodicals and other material as requested or assigned.
- Performs basic clerical and inventory-based functions using the Evergreen ILS.
- Reads and maintains shelf order in assigned areas to provide readily available materials.
- Assists staff members with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Some computer experience. Training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team AND independently.
- Ability to interact positively with library patrons and library staff.
- Ability to manage details in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to bend and lift light loads.
Please respond by Tuesday, January 27, 2015. with resume and cover letter:
Westfield Athenaeum attn:Candy Pennington
6 Elm St.
Westfield, MA 01062